Our vision is to provide committed service in the cause of high quality and technology-supported education aimed at the holistic development of young women and men for gainful employment and to empower them to navigate the multifaceted challenges of the global society. We also seek to inculcate in them a deep spirit of service, love, and compassion for fellow beings.
- To be a student-centric institution that promotes academic excellence and value orientation in young scholars, thereby empowering them to live productive lives.
- To be a reliable institution for higher education that promotes quality and consistency in teaching-learning, research and community outreach.
- To instill in the students a tolerant, inclusive world view that emphasizes eco-consciousness and gender sensitivity.
- To be a safe, welcoming space that provides students, including those facing various financial and familial challenges, the tools to thrive and excel in academics, sports, culture, or philanthropy.
- To work conscientiously towards the fulfillment of the educational vision of the founding fathers inspired by the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.